RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CLASSES AND ELIGIBILITY OF MEMBERSHIP :
- Patron Members : Any individual, interested in the aims and objects of the society can apply to be a Patron member by contributing or donating Rs.50,000/- or more if he is not a ISAR member and Rs.25000/- if he is a ISAR Member.
Any organisation or institution interested in the aims and objects of the society can apply to be a Patron member by contributing or donating Rs.5,00,000/- or more.
- Hon.Patron : Any eminent individual who has made outstanding contribution to the Science of Assisted Reproduction or towards the aims and objects of the Society may be approved as a Honorary Patron by the General Body of the Society on the recommendations of the Managing Committee.
- Hon. Member : An eminent individual who has made outstanding contribution to the science of Assisted Reproduction or towards the aims and objects of the society may be approved as an Honorary Member by the General Body of the society on the recommendation of the Managing Committee.
- Founder Member : All persons present at the meeting conveyed to form Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction and all those whose application for membership of the Society is received along with Rs. 2000/- on or before 31st January 1992 shall be eligible to become Founder Members.
- Members : All Medical Persons holding a graduate or postgraduate Degree or Diploma recognised by the Medical Council of India Act 1956 Schedule or by State Medical Council and any up to date schedules from time to time and all scientists holding a degree in science faculty from recognised University are eligible to apply for membership on paying Rs. 2000/- as membership fees and Rs.250/- as entrance fee.
Embryologist- Science graduate or post graduate ( other than Physics, Mathematics and Statistics) from a government recognized University, with minimum one biological subject as major – in final degree course and either more than five years of working experience in an IVF centre or certification, diploma or degree course of minimum 6 months duration in ART.
ART technologist- Science graduate or post graduate ( other than Physics, Mathematics and Statistics) from a government recognized University, with a minimum one biological subject as major in final degree course.
Counselors– Graduate or post Graduate from a government recognized University with certification, diploma or degree in Psychology or social sciences.
Para Medical Staff– An individual who has completed certification, diploma or degree in laboratory technology, Nursing or Hospital management.
Individuals or corporates intend to become ISAR Member will apply to main ISAR office ONLY and not directly to state chapters. Each member will have to specify his/her preference of state based on residence address. Database will be first created at ISAR office, Mumbai. Without letter of approval from ISAR office, membership to the state chapter will be invalid.
THE ENTRANCE FEE SHOULD BE RS.500/- AND ONE TIME MEMBRSHIP FEE OF THE SOCIETY SHOULD BE RS.5000/-.
Rs.10,000/- membership with effect from 1st January 2010 and Rs.500/- entrance fee. The amount can be changed from time to time by AGM.